Friday, March 26, 2010

[PenDems (190)] FW: Media list

Good Morning!
Folks, we need some volunteers to help with McGovern Days on April 10th.  I appreciate everyone has been busy helping circulate petitions, recruit candidates, etc, but please volunteer some time for the Friday evening reception!
Thank you,
Jeff


From: Suzanne Iudicello [mailto:suzanneiudicello@rushmore.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:15 PM
To: Jeff Nelsen
Subject: Re: Media list

I'll check in with folks who said they would help. I think the main thing we need to do is get the ads for the program sold by April 2. Here is the flyer and a sign-up sheet for volunteers for other activities at the reception and SDDP events. Would you please pass around at the meeting tonight?  I'll follow up with everyone tomorrow. I'm on a drop dead deadline, client clamoring, and will probably be pulling all nighter, so won't be at meeting.

Thanks,
Suzanne